• Maintenance Kit for model: 54.310
Included with kit:
• Desiccant cartridge with outlet filtration
• Ball valves
• Gasket seals
• Pre-filter element
• Life expectancy of desiccant cartridge is approximately 2 years
• The maintenance indicator ensures quick replacement of the desiccant
• A red light on top of the programmable logic controller flashes when desiccant cartridge needs to be replaced
• Easy desiccant cartridge replacement
HOW IT WORKS
These dryers use a heatless twin tower configuration housed in a modular design. Wet air enters the dryer and is directed into the column. Bulk liquids (water) and particles are removed by the separator on the inlet of the cartridge.
Following this stage, air passes through the desiccant beads where moisture vapor is adsorbed. Finally, dry air passes through a particulate filter, which retains any remaining desiccant particles that may have been carried through the system.
Simultaneously, a small amount of dry air is counter-flowed down through the cartridge and exhausted into the atmosphere, removing the moisture and regenerating the desiccant. Pressure is equalized before switching columns to ensure uninterrupted compressed air and consistent air pressure.
The dryer is controlled by a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) which periodically switchesthe solenoid valves, reversing the function of each column and therefore ensuring a continuous supply of dry air
• Clean and dry compressed air is essential in every efficient manufacturing and process operation, especially in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical industries and many more