• With an advanced polypropylene adsorbent media and a carbon polisher, it can separate virtually any condensate containing any compressor lubricant discharged from any type of condensate drain, and it does so without the need for a condensate settling chamber or storage tank.
• A cost effective and reliable solution to meet environmental regulations for condensate disposal
• No settling chamber or storage tank required: eliminates health and safety concerns
• Can separate any type of lubricant including modern synthetic lubricants or even emulsified mixtures
• Can be used with any type of drain including all TOPRING condensate drains
• Brass threaded inserts and adapters for secure threaded or tubing connections
• Foam mesh depressurization chamber with foam exhaust filter slows incoming condensate and cleanly discharges compressed air
• Three stage of treatment combining two polypropylene elements and carbon polisher for optimum performance
• Multiple lightweight media bag complying with OSHA lifting requirements
• Strong and corrosion proof construction and rugged polyethylene housing
• Wall mounting kit optional for easy to instalation with no floor space required
• To replace the elements, it is important to have in hand a service kit which includes all 2 elements:
1 polypropylene element
1 carbon polisher
• Discharging oil contaminated condensate is not only harmful to the environment, it is illegal !