• Working Temperature: -40 to 100 °C
• Maximum Working Pressure: 500 PSI
• Length: 24 in
• Fittings: 1/2 (M) NPT
• Hose I.D.: 1/2 in
• Minimum Bend Radius: 7 in
• Cover: Oil-resistant synthetic rubber
• Inner Tube: Oil and heat-resistant rubber
• Reinforcement: High tensile steel braid wire
• Ideal for connecting a compressor outlet to a compressed air distribution system
• Extend a compressed air distribution system lifespan by reducing stress produced by vibration and heat
• Designed to bypass obstacles or overcoming misalignment problems of compressed air distribution system
• Resist mineral and synthetic oils and heat
To minimize possible torque damage, a 3-piece female union should be used at one extremity of the hose.
Always install the hose so that bending takes place only in the bend radius.
Pressure applied on a twisted hose can result in hose failure or loosening of connections.
To avoid hose collapse and flow restriction, keep hose bend radius as large as possible.
Never bend the hose immediately out of the connector. Ensure a minimum length equal to 5 times the external diameter of the tube between the end of the connector and where bend starts.
Avoid twisting of the hose and never exceed the bend radius indicated.
The minimum centerline bend radius for intermittent flexing should never be less than the values specified.
To design an expansion loop, the flexible hose must always be installed with enough slack to provide for length changes which will occur during thermal expansion.