• Working Temperature: -40 to 250 °C
• Length: 12 in
• Fittings: 1-1/4 (M) NPT
• Maximum Misalignement: 1/4 in
• Maximum Working Pressure at 21 °C: 568 PSI
• Hose and Braid: Stainless steel
• Fitting: Steel (Stainless steel available upon request)
• Flexible and corrugated, designed to minimize vibration and heat produced by the compressor
• Extend distribution system lifespan by reducing stress produced by vibration and heat
• Meet ISO 10380 standards
To minimize possible torque damage, a 3-piece female union should be used at one extremity of the hose.
Always install the hose so that bending takes place only in the bend radius.
Pressure applied on a twisted hose can result in hose failure or loosening of connections.
To avoid hose collapse and flow restriction, keep hose bend radius as large as possible.
Never bend the hose immediately out of the connector. Ensure a minimum length equal to 5 times the external diameter of the tube between the end of the connector and where bend starts.
Avoid twisting of the hose and never exceed the bend radius indicated.
The minimum centerline bend radius for intermittent flexing should never be less than the values specified.
To design an expansion loop, the flexible hose must always be installed with enough slack to provide for length changes which will occur during thermal expansion.