• Hose: 1/4 I.D. in
• Fittings: 1/4 (M) NPT
• Maximum Working Pressure: 140 PSI at 23 °C
• Maximum working pressure decreases as air temperature increases
• Working Temperature Range: -40 to 70 °C
• Durometer: Shore A 98
• Maximum Working Length: 80 % of total length
• Dependable, resistant to loosening caused by vibrations
• Reusable, simple 2-piece design does not require special tube inserts or compression sleeves
1. After cutting the hose end straight insert the sleeve nut.
2. Press the barbed end of the fitting into the end of the hose until it seats against the thread base.
3. Slide the nut onto the fitting and tighten. Complete the installation by tightening the nut with the appropriate wrench until it reaches the fitting body.
• Assembly lines, air tools and work stations, automotive repair and body shops