• Hose I.D.: 3/8 in
• Hose O.D.: 5/8 in
• Thread: 1/4 (M) NPT
• Working Temperature : - 40 to 107 °C
• Maximum Working Pressure: 250 PSI
• Manufactured with threads that conform to the American Standard Taper Size Thread
• Good resistance to vibration
• Corrosion resistant
• For easy and foolproof replacement of hose fittings
• Eliminate need for crimping or skiving
• Available for most popular hose sizes
How to install reusable fittings without skiving or crimping:
1. Simply slip and twist ferrule on the end of hose which has been trimmed flush. No skiving necessary.
2. Apply a drop or two of lubricant to fitting before inserting into ferrule.
3. Turn reusable fitting into ferrule. Hose is expanded inside ferrule for perfect fit.
• Reusable hose fittings are not recommended for use with thermoplastic hoses